FoodBanter.com

-   -   Want to buy Chateau Castera Medoc Bordeaux? (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/54545-want-buy-chateau-castera.html)

[email protected] 20-02-2005 04:54 PM

Want to buy Chateau Castera Medoc Bordeaux?

Tried zachys they had no listings for chateau castera and wine searcher
did not have any dealers that sell to america...any other suggestions??

enoavidh 20-02-2005 07:30 PM

wrote in news:1108914885.613450.144040
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Tried zachys they had no listings for chateau castera and wine searcher
> did not have any dealers that sell to america...any other suggestions??

1) Here is their web site:
http://www.chateau-castera.com/#

I couldn't find a contact page, but here is an email and contact address
from the WHOIS:

Chateau Castera
jean-pierre darmuzet
Chateau Castera
Saint-Germains d'Esteuil, xx
33340, FR
( )05 56 73 20 60
()05 56 73 20 60

2) I saw a couple of sites that led me to believe that Robert Kacher had
distributed them at some point, in the US, but I can't find a valid site
for him anymore...

(from Winesearcher, links will wrap)
3) Wine n Things in Raleigh North Carolina has the 1998:
http://www.winenthings.com/store/pro...d=1363&osCsid=
9617fe19aac237a430c7b35953e25b90

4) Woodland Hills Wine Company in California has the 1996:
http://www.whwineco.com/pgi-KeyWordSearch2

5) Schneider's of Capitol Hill, Washington DC has the 1985(!):
http://www.cellar.com/wines/wines.asp?Category=Bordeaux

6) You are on your own as far as figuring out if shipping to your area(s)
from any of these is legal or not, can't help you there.

d.

Timothy Hartley 21-02-2005 08:12 PM

According to Cocks & Feret the Compagnie Medocaine des Grands Crus
phone 0033 556 955495 e-mail handle this wine.
Hope that helps.

Timothy Hartley