FoodBanter.com

-   -   Chateau Castera red wine? (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/54449-chateau-castera-red-wine.html)

[email protected] 19-02-2005 12:01 AM

Chateau Castera red wine?

Just returned from celebrity cruise where we had delicious red wine
from chateau castera medoc, bordeaux...i am very confused as to where
to buy it but it was full and complemented filet mignon...any help
would be appreciated...i would to buy this wine!!

Bi!! 19-02-2005 03:22 PM

wrote:
> Just returned from celebrity cruise where we had delicious red wine
> from chateau castera medoc, bordeaux...i am very confused as to where
> to buy it but it was full and complemented filet mignon...any help
> would be appreciated...i would to buy this wine!!

Winesearcher.com shows it available at Zachys for $14.99 a bottle in
the US.