FoodBanter.com

-   -   Purple Lips? (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/53795-purple-lips.html)

Jiazi 12-02-2005 05:49 PM

Purple Lips?

Hey Wine drinkers

I just got interrested in wine a month ago, especially red wine. But
after enjoying red wine my lips turn purple!

Is this normal?
Does it say anything about the wine?
Can I do something about it?

Thanks for your answer!

-Jiazi

Michael Pronay 12-02-2005 06:34 PM

"Jiazi" > wrote:

> I just got interrested in wine a month ago, especially red wine.
> But after enjoying red wine my lips turn purple!
>
> Is this normal?

Yes.

> Does it say anything about the wine?

Probably that the colour was deep.

> Can I do something about it?

Don't bother.

M.

Redhart 28-02-2005 12:02 AM

It's just a normal chemical reaction between the tannins and semen.
. ..

Redhart 28-02-2005 12:02 AM

It's just a normal chemical reaction between the tannins and semen.
. ..