Cwdjrx _

Default TN Corton-Charlemagne 1992, L. Latour

Domaine Louis Latour Corton-Charlemagne 1992 has peaked and probably
needs drinking fairly soon. The 1992 vintage produced ripe grapes
somewhat lacking in acidity. This wine is now light lemon yellow. It has
enough acidity to balance, but not the higher acidity I usually expect
from this wine.Tthe body is fairly full. There is some creamy character.
It has hints of oak and spice. This is a better than average wine, but
it lacks some of the firmness of the best examples from Louis Latour. It
also has aged faster than Latour's best examples. Latour's 1971 is still
outstanding and holding if very well stored. The 1976 was not far behind
the 1971. The 1990 is another top Latour and is very likely to outlive
the 1992

My mailbox is always full to avoid spam. To contact me, erase
from my email address. Then add . I do not
check this box every day, so post if you need a quick response.