FoodBanter.com

-   -   Kindermourn Napa Wine Benefit (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/53159-kindermourn-napa-wine-benefit.html)

Richard Neidich 02-02-2005 02:51 PM

Kindermourn Napa Wine Benefit

Last night my wife and I attended a wine tasting event to benefit
Kindermourn in downtown Charlotte, NC.

The wineries that attended about 75 in total were mostly attended by the
winemaker and owner of winery that poured the wines.

It really was a great event for a great cause. Nice wines were
poured...probably 300 in a two hour period. And no...I only tried about 50.
I am too slow.

Tonight the benefit will be in Tampa and the next Night in Nashville, Tn.

I just thought I would mention this without any of the actual wineries by
name but the organization is a support group for parents that have lost
children. Thus the name Kindermourn.

Hats off the the Napa Valley Vintiners Assoc for their part in such a worthy
benefit. Apparantly Charlotte is on a 4 year rotation so next time will be
2009 here.

Dick Neidich