Cwdjrx _

Default TN Domaine de Chevalier Blanc 1978

I believe I posted detailed notes on Domaine de Chevalier Blanc 1978
here a year or so ago. Thus I will be brief. The wine is now on the
decline and needs drinking rather soon. It still remains a good wine
with food, but it is becoming somewhat flat and showing too much woody
character. OTOH Ch. Laville-Haut-Brion was still holding well about a
year ago. The 1978 Lavllle has always been better than the Chevalier
since a few years old. However, in some years, Chevalier is fairly close
to Laville in quality.

My mailbox is always full to avoid spam. To contact me, erase
from my email address. Then add . I do not
check this box every day, so post if you need a quick response.