FoodBanter.com

-   -   a fine Australian wine merchant/buy Australian wine online - award winning wine (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/51221-fine-australian-wine-merchant.html)

bailey 12-01-2005 02:58 AM

a fine Australian wine merchant/buy Australian wine online - award winning wine

Australian wine online shop/Australian wine merchant - Buy fine
Australian wine online. Choose award winning wine/gold medal wine from
Australian wine online merchant. Purchase Australian wine from smaller
award winning vineyards too!!! For FREE info on award winning
Australian wine contact us...

Mat 12-01-2005 04:33 AM

bailey wrote:
> Australian wine online shop/Australian wine merchant - Buy fine
> Australian wine online. Choose award winning wine/gold medal wine from
> Australian wine online merchant. Purchase Australian wine from smaller
> award winning vineyards too!!! For FREE info on award winning
> Australian wine contact us...

Firstly most of the folks around here don't like spam.

Secondly if its online why not just post the URL so we can have a look.

Mat 12-01-2005 04:33 AM

[email protected] 12-01-2005 03:32 PM

Mat wrote:

> Firstly most of the folks around here don't like spam.
>
> Secondly if its online why not just post the URL so we can have a

look.

Thirdly, I'M the only one who can shamelessly mention their (upcoming)
online wine site!
e.

[email protected] 12-01-2005 03:32 PM