Richard Neidich

Default Chateau Garraud

Sorry...it was 2001 vintage

"Richard Neidich" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Found this wine locally "Chateau Garraud"
>
> Label States Grand Vin De Bordeaux, Lalande De Pomerol
>

> Appelation Lalande De Pomerol Controlee.
>
> Store clerk said it was pretty decent so I tried a bottle tonight with
> Beef Tenderloin Fondue....
>
> It was a very good wine for the price of $25.00.
>
> Anyone hear of this wine before

Emery Davis

]
] Label States Grand Vin De Bordeaux, Lalande De Pomerol
]
]
] Appelation Lalande De Pomerol Controlee.
]
] Store clerk said it was pretty decent so I tried a bottle tonight with Beef
] Tenderloin Fondue....
]
] It was a very good wine for the price of $25.00.
]
] Anyone hear of this wine before
]

FWIW: 20 ha (50 acres) under cultivation, annual production 80,000 bottles.
Planted 91% Merlot and 9% Cabernet Franc. I have "recently modernized"
in a 2003 reference, you don't say what year yours was so don't know if it
applies. Price listed at 11-15 EU depart cave.

This is perhaps not owner operated as the address is
Vignobles Leon Nony. You can check it out at www.vln.fr,
available in henglish. (Note their numbers are somewhat different
than mine!)

HTH

-E

--
Emery Davis
You can reply to
Richard Neidich

2001

"Emery Davis" > wrote in message
. ..
> On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:30:29 GMT, "Richard Neidich"
> > said:
>
> ] Found this wine locally "Chateau Garraud"
> ]
> ] Label States Grand Vin De Bordeaux, Lalande De Pomerol
> ]
> ]
> ] Appelation Lalande De Pomerol Controlee.
> ]
> ] Store clerk said it was pretty decent so I tried a bottle tonight with
> Beef
> ] Tenderloin Fondue....
> ]
> ] It was a very good wine for the price of $25.00.
> ]
> ] Anyone hear of this wine before
> ]
>
> FWIW: 20 ha (50 acres) under cultivation, annual production 80,000
> bottles.
> Planted 91% Merlot and 9% Cabernet Franc. I have "recently modernized"
> in a 2003 reference, you don't say what year yours was so don't know if it
> applies. Price listed at 11-15 EU depart cave.
>
> This is perhaps not owner operated as the address is
> Vignobles Leon Nony. You can check it out at www.vln.fr,
> available in henglish. (Note their numbers are somewhat different
> than mine!)
>
> HTH
>
> -E
>
> --
> Emery Davis
> You can reply to
> by removing the well known companies

TN Chateau Palmer 1979 and Chateau La Gaffeliere 1964 cwdjrxyz Wine 1 17-09-2007 03:26 PM
Chateau Canon Bill S. Wine 1 22-01-2007 01:25 AM
Chateau Garraud Richard Neidich Wine 2 12-01-2005 12:07 AM
Chateau Lagrange?? Vincent Wine 6 23-08-2004 07:55 AM
Chateau Victoria Young Martle Wine 4 04-05-2004 04:07 PM