Default Italian red wine

One of my fried gave this name - Bolla Baa Do Lino" but I could not
find it via internet.
I am looking for a Italian red wine "Bolla Baa Do Lino".
Or something close to the name, it is Italian red wine.
Thanks

st.helier

Try Bardolino !

Anders Tørneskog

"st.helier" > skrev i melding
> Try Bardolino !

Yes, and Bolla is a big producer in Verona. Bardolino is a district well
known for lightweight reds.

Tom S

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> One of my fried gave this name - Bolla Baa Do Lino" but I could not
> find it via internet.
> I am looking for a Italian red wine "Bolla Baa Do Lino".
> Or something close to the name, it is Italian red wine.

That would be "Bolla Bardolino". Nice, light red wine. Bolla Valpolicella
is similar - and pleasant quaffing too.

Tom S

Dale Williams

I assume Bolla (maker) Bardolino (area wine is produced. Widespread
distribution in US, at least.
Dale

Dale Williams
Drop "damnspam" to reply
DaleW

oops, apologies- seems this was "asked and answered". For some reason
my newsreader is droppin glots of posts last couple days/

Val Poh Lee Chella is a similar wine.

Tom S

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Val Poh Lee Chella is a similar wine.

And don't forget to "Chill a Cella!"

"Riuniti on ice? That's nice!"

Tom S

Vilco

Tom S wrote:

> "Riuniti on ice? That's nice!"

Hey, you're speaking Lambrusco, here
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'

Vilco

Mike Tommasi wrote:

>>> "Riuniti on ice? That's nice!"

>> Hey, you're speaking Lambrusco, here

> Hi Vilco
> we should make everyone on AFW taste some of those
> extrarterrestrial Lambruschi you served us in the Cinque
> Terre...

Definitely. I like to interprehet the word "extraterrestrial" as
a shade of "celestial"

But let's remember that Moro del Moro has a 60% Pinot Noir,
confirmed to me by Paola Rinaldini at the phone.
The grapes used for this wine are creating a lot of confusion. If
you find it reviewed in 3 different wine-guides, they almost
surely list a different composition each one: AIS Duemilavini,
for example, states it is 60% Lambrusco and 40% Ancellotta.
BTW - the same guide does not review the Cantine Cooperative
Riunite, nice move I have to admit
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'

Vilco

Mike Tommasi wrote:

>>> "Riuniti on ice? That's nice!"

>> Hey, you're speaking Lambrusco, here

> Hi Vilco
> we should make everyone on AFW taste some of those
> extrarterrestrial Lambruschi you served us in the Cinque
> Terre...

Definitely. I like to interprehet the word "extraterrestrial" as
a shade of "celestial"

But let's remember that Moro del Moro has a 60% Pinot Noir,
confirmed to me by Paola Rinaldini at the phone.
The grapes used for this wine are creating a lot of confusion. If
you find it reviewed in 3 different wine-guides, they almost
surely list a different composition each one: AIS Duemilavini,
for example, states it is 60% Lambrusco and 40% Ancellotta.
BTW - the same guide does not review the Cantine Cooperative
Riunite, nice move I have to admit
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'

Vilco

Mike Tommasi wrote:

>> BTW - the same guide does not review the Cantine
>> Cooperative Riunite, nice move I have to admit

> So next time I'm in your area (end of january?) let's go
> see for ourselves. Where are they exactly?

There are plenty of better places to visit, and I seldom are in a
masochist mood...
Better get to a restaurant and taste something
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'

Vilco

Italian Wine Italian Wine Wine 0 15-03-2007 10:10 PM
A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine roby[_2_] Wine 9 05-03-2007 09:43 PM
italian wine A roma Wine 3 15-12-2006 03:15 AM
Italian wine & [email protected] General 0 17-06-2005 12:07 AM
Italian wine federico Sushi 12 16-02-2005 02:25 PM