FoodBanter.com

-   -   Happy Holidays! (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/48589-happy-holidays.html)

Mark Lipton 20-12-2004 02:17 AM

Happy Holidays!

As I write this, I am packing my bags for my departure tomorrow for the
holidays, following which we begin our sabbatical stay in Berkeley.
Happy holidays to all of you (and for those celebrants of Channuka,
sorry I'm late!) and I'll post again when we come aground.

Mark Lipton

Mat 20-12-2004 05:15 AM

Mark Lipton wrote:
> As I write this, I am packing my bags for my departure tomorrow for the
> holidays, following which we begin our sabbatical stay in Berkeley.
> Happy holidays to all of you (and for those celebrants of Channuka,
> sorry I'm late!) and I'll post again when we come aground.
>
> Mark Lipton

Hello,

Yes, happy holidays, or whatever festivity you like to celebrate [ie
Christmas].

Peace to all, happiness to yourselves and all your loved ones. Let's
hope the problems in the world all settle down for everyone and we can
all get on enjoying food, wine, music and laughter.

Mat.

P.S. That was a bit heavy wasn't it? Can you tell I'm stressed? :)

Bill Spohn 20-12-2004 02:57 PM

> we begin our sabbatical stay in Berkeley.

Mark - Vancouver is a leisurely 2 day scenic drive up the coast - I'll expect
to see you sometime next summer!

Hunt 20-12-2004 03:50 PM

In article >, says...

>As I write this, I am packing my bags for my departure tomorrow for the
>holidays, following which we begin our sabbatical stay in Berkeley.
>Happy holidays to all of you (and for those celebrants of Channuka,
>sorry I'm late!) and I'll post again when we come aground.
>
>Mark Lipton

Have a safe, and wonderful trip. Hope all goes well with the travel. It sounds
like an excellent plan for the Holidays and then some.

Hunt

Hunt 20-12-2004 03:50 PM

In article >, says...

Dale Williams 20-12-2004 04:16 PM

Happy Holidays to you, too! Safe travels. Best to Jean (and Andrew!).
Dale

Dale Williams
Drop "damnspam" to reply

Vino 20-12-2004 10:22 PM

On 20 Dec 2004 14:57:49 GMT, ojunk (Bill Spohn) wrote:

>> we begin our sabbatical stay in Berkeley.

>Mark - Vancouver is a leisurely 2 day scenic drive up the coast - I'll expect
>to see you sometime next summer!

If you make it to Vancouver, stop over for a day or two in the Seattle
area. I'll try to convince you that some of the best wines anywhere
are made from Columbia Valley grapes.

And be sure to visit Oregon wine country on your way. They make some
of the best PN's around.

Vino

Tom AZ 23-12-2004 09:29 PM

Mark and all...

Mark Lipton wrote:
> As I write this, I am packing my bags for my departure tomorrow for

the
> holidays, following which we begin our sabbatical stay in Berkeley.
> Happy holidays to all of you (and for those celebrants of Channuka,
> sorry I'm late!) and I'll post again when we come aground.
>
> Mark Lipton

Wishing everyone Happy and Peaceful Holiday filled with good friends
and family, good food and good wine!
Cheers,
Tom AZ
alfazert at nwlink dot com