FoodBanter.com

-   -   No alcohol on American Airlines (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/454356-no-alcohol-american-airlines.html)

gggg gggg 30-05-2021 03:58 AM

No alcohol on American Airlines

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/29/busin...ion/index.html

gggg gggg 03-06-2021 05:34 PM

No alcohol on American Airlines

https://www.yahoo.com/news/airlines-...020236275.html

Dan the Man 04-06-2021 01:33 PM

On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 12:34:02 PM UTC-4, gggg gggg wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 7:58:28 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> > https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/29/busin...ion/index.html

> https://www.yahoo.com/news/airlines-...020236275.html

With all of the crazy stuff happening on too many flights, it's the flight attendants who need the hooch!

Dan-O

gggg gggg 05-06-2021 03:59 AM

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 5:33:23 AM UTC-7, Dan the Man wrote:
> On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 12:34:02 PM UTC-4, gggg gggg wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 7:58:28 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> > > https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/29/busin...ion/index.html

> > https://www.yahoo.com/news/airlines-...020236275.html

> With all of the crazy stuff happening on too many flights, it's the flight attendants who need the hooch!
>
> Dan-O

Concerning crazy stuff happening in society, is being stabbed over 100 times violent enough for you?:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teen-stab...182116931.html

[email protected] 07-06-2021 07:39 PM

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 10:58:28 PM UTC-4, gggg gggg wrote:
> https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/29/busin...on/index..html

This weekend was my first flights in 18 months. A few people ordered drinks near me (Jack D and Cranberry was one, I kid you not)/ I confess I have usually enjoyed a glass of wine when flying to Europe (or Japan), but I think I can count the times I ordered a drink while on a shorter flight on one hand (I'm 60). With all the bad behavior, I'm all for no alcohol on flights.

Dan the Man 08-06-2021 03:54 PM

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 2:39:31 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 10:58:28 PM UTC-4, gggg gggg wrote:
> > https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/29/busin...ion/index.html

> This weekend was my first flights in 18 months. A few people ordered drinks near me (Jack D and Cranberry was one, I kid you not)/ I confess I have usually enjoyed a glass of wine when flying to Europe (or Japan), but I think I can count the times I ordered a drink while on a shorter flight on one hand (I'm 60). With all the bad behavior, I'm all for no alcohol on flights.

I'll be flying to Mexico on vacation, shortly. On American Airlines. I'll be curious to see if alcohol is available, even though I'd rather not pay the inflated price, anyway.

Dan-O (Just pour me a Diet Coke since it's usually included)