FoodBanter.com

-   -   TN: 2007 Prum Badstube (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/453829-tn-2007-prum-badstube.html)

[email protected] 18-03-2021 03:28 PM

TN: 2007 Prum Badstube

With corned beef and cabbage, we had a bottle of Riesling (its Irish-American choucroute after all). The 2007 JJ Prum Bernkasteler Badstube Kabinett Riesling has a nice flavor profile- apple.,orange peel, and slate. The 2007 shows a bit in the rather soft acids, but it's still lively and finishes surprisingly long. B/B+

Fun if not exciting. Only had the one, but looks like I have some 2008s , which I think might have a bit more zip.

Grade disclaimer: I'm a very easy grader, basically A is an excellent wine, B a good wine, C
drinkable. Anything below C means I wouldn't drink at a party where it was only choice.Furthermore, I offer no promises of objectivity, accuracy, and certainly not of consistency