Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Easter Island

https://www.decanter.com/wine-news/v...island-452805/
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 6:35:56 PM UTC-5, gggg gggg wrote:
> https://www.decanter.com/wine-news/v...island-452805/

That's actually kind of interesting; if they end up producing any wines, they won't have to think too hard about imagery for the label.

Dan-O
Posted to alt.food.wine

On 2/9/21 10:26 AM, Dan the Man wrote:
> On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 6:35:56 PM UTC-5, gggg gggg wrote:
>> https://www.decanter.com/wine-news/v...island-452805/

> That's actually kind of interesting; if they end up producing any wines, they won't have to think too hard about imagery for the label.

In the midnight hour, she screamed "Moai, moai, moai"

With apologies to all,
Mark Lipton
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 10:58:40 AM UTC-5, Mark Lipton wrote:
> On 2/9/21 10:26 AM, Dan the Man wrote:
> > On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 6:35:56 PM UTC-5, gggg gggg wrote:
> >> https://www.decanter.com/wine-news/v...island-452805/

> > That's actually kind of interesting; if they end up producing any wines, they won't have to think too hard about imagery for the label.

> In the midnight hour, she screamed "Moai, moai, moai"
>
> With apologies to all,
> Mark Lipton

Ouch!
Will be curious what the older vines are (and if viable for harvest). Chilean PN and Chard aren't my thing, but would like to try this. Dan is right about label!
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 11:43:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 10:58:40 AM UTC-5, Mark Lipton wrote:
> > > That's actually kind of interesting; if they end up producing any wines, they won't have to think too hard about imagery for the label.

> > In the midnight hour, she screamed "Moai, moai, moai"
> >
> > With apologies to all,
> > Mark Lipton

> Ouch!
> Will be curious what the older vines are (and if viable for harvest). Chilean PN and Chard aren't my thing, but would like to try this. Dan is right about label!

LOL, Mark.

Maybe you will get lucky, Dale. It could be Carmenere?

Dan-O (Easter Island Carmenere, how 21st century!)