FoodBanter.com

-   -   Lynch Moussas (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/448125-lynch-moussas.html)

greybeard[_2_] 13-09-2019 04:55 AM

Lynch Moussas

Crumbed chicken breasts stuffed with brie and tarragon, roast squash and
potato, green beans.
1996 Lynch Moussas, Pauillac 12.5% alc
Light red noticeably bricked, plum/currant, wood, tomato leaf, wood.

DaleW[_2_] 17-09-2019 04:34 PM

Lynch Moussas

On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 11:55:31 PM UTC-4, greybeard wrote:
> Crumbed chicken breasts stuffed with brie and tarragon, roast squash and
> potato, green beans.
> 1996 Lynch Moussas, Pauillac 12.5% alc
> Light red noticeably bricked, plum/currant, wood, tomato leaf, wood.

Thanks
I seem to have one bottle of this left. Always enjoyed if light for Pauillac. Somehow I have run across the '96 a lot, but seldom see other vintages.