FoodBanter.com

-   -   honeysuckle (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/443876-honeysuckle.html)

RichD 21-06-2018 06:55 PM

honeysuckle

Occasionally I see wine review, mentioning "notes of
honeysuckle". I've never tasted actual honeysuckle,
root, berry, leaves, whatever, but I'm curious.

Can anyone recommend a particular bottle, with notable honeysuckle flavor?

--
Rich

DaleW[_2_] 21-06-2018 07:52 PM

honeysuckle

On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 1:55:26 PM UTC-4, RichD wrote:
> Occasionally I see wine review, mentioning "notes of
> honeysuckle". I've never tasted actual honeysuckle,
> root, berry, leaves, whatever, but I'm curious.
>
> Can anyone recommend a particular bottle, with notable honeysuckle flavor?
>
> --
> Rich

No bottles, but if you are in Northeast US this is the season. About dusk my patio smells intensely of honeysuckle.
I think mostly of the scent, but if you want to taste
http://www.instructables.com/id/Hone...ectar-of-Life/