FoodBanter.com

-   -   Thunderbird Wine (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/443633-re-thunderbird-wine.html)

[email protected] 07-05-2018 05:44 AM

Thunderbird Wine

I song in a group called the Enfatuations on the westside of Chicago when I was in high school. We were siging on the corner one evening when this guy came up to us and asked us to sing this song. He fed us the words "Whats the word dup dup Thunderbird whats the word dup dup Thunderbird Whats the price dup dup 30 twice whats the price dup dup 30 twice and then we repeated it. He worked in a bar as a custodian and asked us to come in to sing this jingle while he played the piano. The bar owner threw us out. Although we were in high school we were already drinking Thunderbird. Two month's later we heard the jingle on radio. the guy that put that jingle together name was Silvio and we were the first to sing that jingle. Wine heads singing on the corner.