Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Pieroth wines. Still being made?

On Friday, June 18, 1999 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+2, Don Tracy wrote:
> Hello all,
> Trying to find out if Pieroth is still making wines. Used to have a wine
> Emissary come to our house to taste Pieroth wines but he went out of
> business. Does anyone know if they are still being made?

Pieroth called me at work and arranged a wine tasting in my office and then we could order boxes of wine and have them shipped to us.

They served some sweet german white, and some more dry ones from germany, new zealand and france, some sweet red from puglia and a more dry tuscany, and then a rioja which was the most popular one.

I was surprised that they said they were the oldest wine seller in the world and it was their own wine they were selling. I had thought they were just juswt an importer in DEnmark.

safe pH level for elderflower/made wines charlottetraynor Winemaking 5 20-05-2017 10:26 AM
Pieroth wines. Still being made? [email protected] Wine 0 17-01-2017 06:24 PM
Pieroth TBA 1999 (Ping Michael Pronay) st.helier[_1_] Wine 1 11-04-2008 05:34 PM
home made wines [email protected] Wine 2 19-03-2008 12:36 AM
How Great Age Worthy California Wines Were Made Cwdjrx _ Wine 9 09-04-2004 08:49 PM