Alan

Default I need help with a Market Research project on Wine Storage and Purchase habits

I am a student in the Marketing Management program at the British
Columbia Institute of Technology and I am working on a market research
project for a client in Vancouver. I was hoping some of you would be
able to take a quick (2-3 minute) survey on your wine purchase and
storage habits. Your personal information will not be passed on to
the client so you will remain anonymous. This probably only really
applies to people in Canada but any of you who would be willing to
take the survey, it would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link:
http://ws.businessit.ws/wsb.dll/A00556980/Wine.htm

Thank you
Alan