Posted to alt.food.wine

Default 2009 Domaine de Montille Beaune 1er "Les Perrieres"

I was nosing around in the cellar looking for something to match with grilled whole chicken. I came upon a couple bottles of 2009 Domaine de Montille Beaune 1er Les Perrieres that I purchased a few years back on closeout. The wine was still quite fresh with mineral driven nose and black cherry on the palate. Well balanced with good ripeness without being over the top. Nice match with the grilled chicken and veggies. Strong B+
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 11:19:02 AM UTC-4, Bi!! wrote:
> I was nosing around in the cellar looking for something to match with grilled whole chicken. I came upon a couple bottles of 2009 Domaine de Montille Beaune 1er Les Perrieres that I purchased a few years back on closeout. The wine was still quite fresh with mineral driven nose and black cherry on the palate. Well balanced with good ripeness without being over the top. Nice match with the grilled chicken and veggies. Strong B+

I've been pondering a couple of 2009 Burg but worried they'd be shut down. But Montille is scarcely forward, so maybe I'll be ok (on village level). Thanks