FoodBanter.com

-   -   Quest for Krug (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/435803-re-quest-krug.html)

Mark Lipton[_1_] 27-12-2015 11:05 PM

Quest for Krug

wrote:
> On Monday, February 24, 1997 at 10:00:00 AM UTC+2, Jason Brandt Lewis wrote:

> Hi Jason
>
> have two 200ml petite liquorelle moet chandon up for sale going for 45US$. if interested,contact me
I am staying in Namibia

> Lizle

Did you notice that the message you were replying to was almost 19 years
old? In this case, I happen to know that JBL hasn't been talking or
reading about wine on the Internet for well over a decade now.

Sorry!
Mark Lipton

DaleW 28-12-2015 07:45 PM

Quest for Krug

On Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 6:06:13 PM UTC-5, Mark Lipton wrote:

> Did you notice that the message you were replying to was almost 19 years
> old? In this case, I happen to know that JBL hasn't been talking or
> reading about wine on the Internet for well over a decade now.
>
> Sorry!
> Mark Lipton

JBL, that's a blast from the past!
Not to mention '73 Krug and Moet Petite Liqueur are about as interchangeable as hot dogs and corn muffins.