FoodBanter.com

-   -   TN: 2 nice 2013 (Beaujolais and Saar) (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/433872-tn-2-nice-2013-a.html)

DaleW 21-06-2015 09:55 PM

TN: 2 nice 2013 (Beaujolais and Saar)

Friday- sausages, squash, and an Asian-accented slaw, with the 2013 Lapierre Morgon, Beautiful clean red fruits, herbs and spice, an earthy note to finish. Good body and texture, ample acids. B+/A-

Saturday cod braised in a chipotle/chickpea broth, braised celery with capers and olives, and salad. 2013 Zilliken Ockfener Bockstein Kabinett. Moderate sweetness, vivid acids, Granny smith and lime over wet stones. B+

Mark Lipton[_2_] 21-06-2015 10:43 PM

On 6/21/15, 4:55 PM, DaleW wrote:
> Friday- sausages, squash, and an Asian-accented slaw, with the 2013
> Lapierre Morgon, Beautiful clean red fruits, herbs and spice, an
> earthy note to finish. Good body and texture, ample acids. B+/A-
>
> Saturday cod braised in a chipotle/chickpea broth, braised celery
> with capers and olives, and salad. 2013 Zilliken Ockfener Bockstein
> Kabinett. Moderate sweetness, vivid acids, Granny smith and lime over
> wet stones. B+

Dale, was the Lapierre the N or S bottling? I opened a bottle of the
2013 N a couple of nights ago and found it very appealing, in a "drink
me now for the fun of it" kind of way.

Mark Lipton