Posted to alt.food.wine

Default 2006 Louis Jadot Meursault premoxed

Had a wine dinner at a local restaurant with quite a few Louis Jadot wines including the Meursault 2006 last night. Out of 12 bottles, 8 were badly oxidized. I had thought that 8 years was a little early for this.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Thursday, May 1, 2014 12:52:12 PM UTC-4, lleichtman wrote:
> Had a wine dinner at a local restaurant with quite a few Louis Jadot wines including the Meursault 2006 last night. Out of 12 bottles, 8 were badly oxidized. I had thought that 8 years was a little early for this.

Sadly no Larry. I have really limited my white burg purchases to within a year or two of release. Frankly some makers are more susceptible than others.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Friday, May 2, 2014 10:41:11 AM UTC-6, Bi!! wrote:
> On Thursday, May 1, 2014 12:52:12 PM UTC-4, lleichtman wrote:
>
> > Had a wine dinner at a local restaurant with quite a few Louis Jadot wines including the Meursault 2006 last night. Out of 12 bottles, 8 were badly oxidized. I had thought that 8 years was a little early for this.

> Sadly no Larry. I have really limited my white burg purchases to within a year or two of release. Frankly some makers are more susceptible than others.

I'm feeling the same way. Keep them for one or two years and that's it.

2012 Louis Jadot Pinot Noir Bourgogne Couvent des Jacobins Michael Nielsen[_4_] Wine 0 16-04-2015 10:20 AM
TN: Not PremOxed doesnt = good, and other wines on a hot 4th weekend DaleW Wine 1 07-07-2013 03:16 PM
2006 Latour Meursault Bi!! Wine 0 18-11-2009 04:45 PM
2008 on sale Louis vuitton Handbag,Louis vuitton Belt,Louis vuittonWallet,Louis vuitton Purse [email protected] General Cooking 0 14-05-2008 04:04 AM
Louis Jadot Wine Dinner Joe Giorgianni Wine 0 01-09-2005 04:26 PM