FoodBanter.com

-   -   Baggage (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/425274-baggage.html)

Joseph Coulter[_10_] 14-08-2013 11:17 PM

Baggage

Qantas has gone to a per weight allowance on domestic (and NZ) flights
so you are allowed 30kg (66 lbs.) I am willing to pay for 5 KG each on
the CNS and AKL legs if needed. You won't really know until you are
ready to go but that would give you each 77 pounds of checked bags. Once
you know your weight I can go online and pay for it in advance.

Thank you.
--
Joseph Coulter

Joseph Coulter[_10_] 14-08-2013 11:57 PM

Baggage

On 8/14/2013 6:17 PM, Joseph Coulter wrote:
> Qantas has gone to a per weight allowance on domestic (and NZ) flights
> so you are allowed 30kg (66 lbs.) I am willing to pay for 5 KG each on
> the CNS and AKL legs if needed. You won't really know until you are
> ready to go but that would give you each 77 pounds of checked bags. Once
> you know your weight I can go online and pay for it in advance.
>
> Thank you.

Now that is about the most embarrassing note I have ever posted. Thank
God there was no truly personal stuff! Please note this offer has expired!!!

--
Joseph Coulter