FoodBanter.com

-   -   Arnot roberts (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/424510-arnot-roberts.html)

lleichtman 19-06-2013 07:19 PM

Arnot roberts

Anyone have a source that has any of their wines. All of their inventory seems to be sold out.

Mark Lipton[_1_] 19-06-2013 08:18 PM

Arnot roberts

On 6/19/13 2:19 PM, lleichtman wrote:
> Anyone have a source that has any of their wines. All of their inventory seems to be sold out.

The only way I've bought their wines, Larry, was while visiting their
winery. Given their recent favorable press in the NY Times and SF Chron
(not to mention on teh Interwebz) it's no surprise that they're selling out.

Mark Lipton

lleichtman 20-06-2013 05:57 AM

Arnot roberts

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 1:18:20 PM UTC-6, Mark Lipton wrote:
> On 6/19/13 2:19 PM, lleichtman wrote:
>
> > Anyone have a source that has any of their wines. All of their inventory seems to be sold out.

> The only way I've bought their wines, Larry, was while visiting their
>
> winery. Given their recent favorable press in the NY Times and SF Chron
>
> (not to mention on teh Interwebz) it's no surprise that they're selling out.
>

> Mark Lipton
>

> --
>
> alt.food.wine FAQ: http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

Guess I'm going to have to go to their tasting room then.

Bi!! 20-06-2013 04:05 PM

Arnot roberts

On Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:57:36 AM UTC-4, lleichtman wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 1:18:20 PM UTC-6, Mark Lipton wrote:
>
> > On 6/19/13 2:19 PM, lleichtman wrote:

> > > Anyone have a source that has any of their wines. All of their inventory seems to be sold out.

> > The only way I've bought their wines, Larry, was while visiting their

> > winery. Given their recent favorable press in the NY Times and SF Chron

> > (not to mention on teh Interwebz) it's no surprise that they're selling out.

> > Mark Lipton

> > --

> > alt.food.wine FAQ: http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

> Guess I'm going to have to go to their tasting room then.

Hi Larry-I have a contact with the Ohio distributor of Arnot-Roberts wines (i had a financial interest there for many years) and I contacted them about availability. He just responded that they are doling the wines out on an extremely limited basis to retailers and restaurants. Is there one in particular you have interest in?

DaleW 20-06-2013 07:54 PM

Arnot roberts

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:19:24 PM UTC-4, lleichtman wrote:
> Anyone have a source that has any of their wines. All of their inventory seems to be sold out.

In NY, both Chambers St and Zachys had several selections last time I looked.

lleichtman 20-06-2013 10:51 PM

Arnot roberts

On Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:05:28 AM UTC-6, Bi!! wrote:
> On Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:57:36 AM UTC-4, lleichtman wrote:

> > > The only way I've bought their wines, Larry, was while visiting their

> > > winery. Given their recent favorable press in the NY Times and SF Chron

> > > (not to mention on teh Interwebz) it's no surprise that they're selling out.

> > > Mark Lipton

> > > --

> > > alt.food.wine FAQ: http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

> > Guess I'm going to have to go to their tasting room then.

> Hi Larry-I have a contact with the Ohio distributor of Arnot-Roberts wines (i had a financial interest there for many years) and I contacted them about availability. He just responded that they are doling the wines out on an extremely limited basis to retailers and restaurants. Is there one in particular you have interest in?

The Rosé is my favorite. Just ordered half a case from Zachy's.