FoodBanter.com

-   -   Cava Pere Ventura (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/424163-cava-pere-ventura.html)

JaneRathore 22-05-2013 01:36 PM

Cava Pere Ventura

Hello,

Anybody try this wine? I want to gift it to my relative. Please give me some suggestion on this.

Anders.Torneskog 22-05-2013 10:52 PM

Cava Pere Ventura

It is fairly easy to google...
Seems to be a middle of the road product, some like it, others are less
impressed.
The most favorable critic was this one:

Source: Sam's Wine
09/16/2009

I shamefully underestimated this lovely and inexpensive Spanish sparkling
wine. Bright and lively, with hints of crisp pear and apple, it has easily
taken over the coveted role as my everyday sparkler. It went extremely well
with Cana de Cabra cheese and is also perfect for a Saturday morning mimosa.
hth
Anders

--
JaneRathore