Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Recommended Italian Wine Guide Please

Hi,

I have not followed this board for quite a few years, but just came back and it is as interesting as always
I will be going to Tuscany next week and would like to pick up a good Italian wine guide. I have been using different editions of the Gambero Rosso over the years. While it is very loaded, I prefer more nuanced wines (now that I have reached the tender age of 40) and unfortunately the Gambero recommends too many "modern" wines, so it is not simple to sift and find the more subtle stuff.

Tnx in advance,
Amit

Recommended wine importers Slate 2009 Dee Dovey Wine 3 29-12-2009 11:42 PM
Wine Color Guide Aaron H. Winemaking 0 16-07-2009 08:13 PM
PDA Wine Guide Potblak Wine 0 07-04-2008 02:35 AM
A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine roby[_2_] Wine 9 05-03-2007 09:43 PM
Wine and Cheese Pairing Guide e. winemonger Wine 0 29-07-2006 05:33 PM