FoodBanter.com

-   -   Amateur wine reviewers and editors needed by The Flaneur (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/417868-amateur-wine-reviewers-editors.html)

[email protected] 23-05-2012 10:51 PM

Amateur wine reviewers and editors needed by The Flaneur

The Flaneur is looking for wine reviewers and editors to help run a new wine section. The Flaneur (http://www.flnaeur.me.uk) is a large arts and culture website that has started a wine section recently. We are looking for volunteers to either write reviews of wines that they drink, or editors to help find new writers and wine lovers to contribute to the site.

These are new positions and you will be able to take them in any direction you like according to your interests.

Please contact for more information.
Many thanks.