Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Android app to manage wine cellar

Hi everyone,

there are quite a few cellar management apps for android smartphones.

Is there any particular app that you could recommend ?

What I could need is:
- possibility to summarize/update the stand of my cellar
- eventually check online when a given bottle is good to drink

Thanks !
Vincent
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Monday, May 14, 2012 5:28:52 AM UTC-4, VMunich wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> there are quite a few cellar management apps for android smartphones.
>
> Is there any particular app that you could recommend ?
>
> What I could need is:
> - possibility to summarize/update the stand of my cellar
> - eventually check online when a given bottle is good to drink
>
> Thanks !
> Vincent

Cellartracker.com is by far (in my - and I think most winegeeks') best inventory/reference program. I believe corkz and some other apps can work with CT, though most people just link with browser.