Posted to alt.food.wine

Default [TN] '10 Wild Earth Rosé

For our last weekend in Christchurch, tonight I made paella and opened
to go with it:

2010 Wild Earth Rosé (100% Pinot Noir)
nose: strawberries, stony minerality, a hint of alcohol
palate: crisp, firm acidity, vivid fruit

A really nice rosé that rivals the best of what we've had from Europe,
this 12.5% ABV rosé of Pinot Noir is just a lovely wine and terrific
with the paella. When I had it at the winery, it was paired with smoked
salmon and it also did fabulously with that.

Mark Lipton
Posted to alt.food.wine

Default '10 Wild Earth Rosé

On Mar 30, 5:16*am, Mark Lipton > wrote:
> For our last weekend in Christchurch, tonight I made paella and opened
> to go with it:
>
> 2010 Wild Earth Rosé (100% Pinot Noir)
> nose: strawberries, stony minerality, a hint of alcohol
> palate: crisp, firm acidity, vivid fruit
>
> A really nice rosé that rivals the best of what we've had from Europe,
> this 12.5% ABV rosé of Pinot Noir is just a lovely wine and terrific
> with the paella. *When I had it at the winery, it was paired with smoked
> salmon and it also did fabulously with that.
>
> Mark Lipton

Sounds wonderful, but at first glance, I thought the title was "Wild
Irish Rose", a cheap American glug. Time to clean my glasses!

Dan-O