Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack,soc.penpals

Default Could Amy Winehouse have been saved?

Yes!

Had she simply focused on a safer addiction, like obsessive body hair
pulling, instead of booze and drugs she would still be alive today.

I'd like to have met you, Amy, but you were just a kid, the candle burned
out long before the legend ever did. Ernie

Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack,soc.penpals

"Ernie" > wrote in message
> Yes!
>
> Had she simply focused on a safer addiction, like obsessive body hair
> pulling, instead of booze and drugs she would still be alive today.
>
> I'd like to have met you, Amy, but you were just a kid, the candle burned
> out long before the legend ever did. Ernie

I had never heard of the **** before the news article; however, I must say
that she had the appearance of a transvestite.

Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack

On Jul 26, 7:07*am, "Ernie" > wrote:
> Yes!
>
> Had she simply focused on a safer addiction, like obsessive body hair
> pulling, instead of booze and drugs she would still be alive today.
>
> I'd like to have met you, Amy, but you were just a kid, the candle burned
> out long before the legend ever did. Ernie

To see more silliness by the old pussy and asshole farrel using other
people's names go to her www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil site. Now let
the lying stupid whining forger, vile hunk of shit and convicted child
molester go finger herself. Ernie
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack

On Jul 26, 9:51*am, "Virtual Shadow" >
wrote:
> "Ernie" > wrote in message

> > Yes!

> > Had she simply focused on a safer addiction, like obsessive body hair
> > pulling, instead of booze and drugs she would still be alive today.

> > I'd like to have met you, Amy, but you were just a kid, the candle burned
> > out long before the legend ever did. Ernie

> I had never heard of the **** before the news article; however, I must say
> that she had the appearance of a transvestite.

She is indeed much more manly looking than the old pussy and asshole
farrel. Ernie
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack

On Jul 26, 10:30*am, Ernie > wrote:
> On Jul 26, 9:51*am, "Virtual Shadow" >
> wrote:
>
> > "Ernie" > wrote in message

> > > Yes!

> > > Had she simply focused on a safer addiction, like obsessive body hair
> > > pulling, instead of booze and drugs she would still be alive today.

> > > I'd like to have met you, Amy, but you were just a kid, the candle burned
> > > out long before the legend ever did. Ernie

> > I had never heard of the **** before the news article; however, I must say
> > that she had the appearance of a transvestite.

> She is indeed much more manly looking than the old pussy and asshole
> farrel. Ernie

What does Farrel look like?

I have never seen a picture of him.

Another example of ernie posting about something she has no clue
about. Marcus

Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack

On Jul 26, 9:12*pm, Marcus > wrote:
> On Jul 26, 10:30*am, Ernie > wrote:
>

> > On Jul 26, 9:51*am, "Virtual Shadow" >
> > wrote:

> > > I had never heard of the **** before the news article; however, I must say
> > > that she had the appearance of a transvestite.

> > She is indeed much more manly looking than the old pussy and asshole
> > farrel. Ernie

> What does Farrel look like?
>
> I have never seen a picture of him.
>
> Another example of ernie posting about something she has no clue
> about. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

You mean her, now go finger yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly
vile hunk of shit and convicted child molester farrel. Ernie
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack
% % is offline

Ernie wrote:
> On Jul 26, 9:12 pm, Marcus > wrote:
>> On Jul 26, 10:30 am, Ernie > wrote:

>>> She is indeed much more manly looking than the old pussy and asshole
>>> farrel. Ernie

>> What does Farrel look like?
>>
>> I have never seen a picture of him.
>>
>> Another example of ernie posting about something she has no clue
>> about. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> You mean her, now go finger yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly
> vile hunk of shit and convicted child molester farrel. Ernie

fake ernie
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack

On Jul 27, 7:43*am, Ernie > wrote:
> On Jul 26, 9:12*pm, Marcus > wrote:
>

> > On Jul 26, 10:30*am, Ernie > wrote:

> > > She is indeed much more manly looking than the old pussy and asshole
> > > farrel. Ernie

> > What does Farrel look like?

> > I have never seen a picture of him.

> > Another example of ernie posting about something she has no clue
> > about. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

No, I mean him. You are the only she here. Marcus
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack

On Jul 27, 1:07*pm, Marcus > wrote:
> On Jul 27, 7:43*am, Ernie > wrote:

> > > What does Farrel look like?

> > > I have never seen a picture of him.

> > > Another example of ernie posting about something she has no clue
> > > about. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> No, I mean him. You are the only she here. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

There the old pussy and asshole farrel goes again, calling others what
she is, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile hunk of shit
and convicted child molester go finger herself. Ernie
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com

Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack

Ernie wrote:
> On Jul 27, 1:07 pm, Marcus > wrote:

>> No, I mean him. You are the only she here. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> There the old pussy and asshole farrel goes again, calling others what
> she is, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile hunk of shit
> and convicted child molester go finger herself. Ernie

fake ernie
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack

On Jul 27, 1:07*pm, Marcus > wrote:
> On Jul 27, 7:43*am, Ernie > wrote:

> > > What does Farrel look like?

> > > I have never seen a picture of him.

> > > Another example of ernie posting about something she has no clue
> > > about. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> No, I mean him. You are the only she here. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

There the old pussy and asshole farrel goes again, calling others what
she is, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile hunk of shit
and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack

Ernie wrote:
> On Jul 27, 1:07 pm, Marcus > wrote:

>> No, I mean him. You are the only she here. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> There the old pussy and asshole farrel goes again, calling others what
> she is, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile hunk of shit
> and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

fake fernie trying to not be a she
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack

On Jul 27, 5:36Â*pm, % í•œ > wrote:
> Ernie wrote:

> >> No, I mean him. You are the only she here. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> > There the old pussy and asshole farrel goes again, calling others what
> > she is, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile hunk of shit
> > and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

> fake fernie trying to not be a she- Hide quoted text -

She would like to be true she if she could afford the surgery and past
the mental evaluation.

at 69 years old and living in a trailer, it does not look like her
dream is going to happen. Marcus
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack

On Jul 29, 9:23Â*am, Marcus > wrote:
> On Jul 27, 5:36Â*pm, % í•œ > wrote:
>

> > Ernie wrote:

> > > There the old pussy and asshole farrel goes again, calling others what
> > > she is, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile hunk of shit
> > > and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

> > fake fernie trying to not be a she- Hide quoted text -

> She would like to be true she if she could afford the surgery and past
> the mental evaluation.
>
> at 69 years old and living in a trailer, it does not look like her
> dream is going to happen. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

The old pussy and asshole farrel passed, not past the mental
evaluation with flying colors, she was indeed an old pussy trapped in
a man's body, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile hunk of
shit and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack
% % is offline

Ernie wrote:
> On Jul 29, 9:23 am, Marcus > wrote:

>>> fake fernie trying to not be a she- Hide quoted text -

>> She would like to be true she if she could afford the surgery and
>> past the mental evaluation.
>>
>> at 69 years old and living in a trailer, it does not look like her
>> dream is going to happen. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> The old pussy and asshole farrel passed, not past the mental
> evaluation with flying colors, she was indeed an old pussy trapped in
> a man's body, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile hunk of
> shit and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

bald people repeat themselves a lot

Amy Winehouse dead Dave Bugg General Cooking 4 26-07-2011 06:46 PM
Amy Winehouse dead Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 8 25-07-2011 08:46 PM
Amy Winehouse dead Paul M. Cook General Cooking 0 23-07-2011 09:45 PM
RIP Amy Winehouse :-( R@msterdam Wine 16 23-07-2011 09:30 PM
Can this clay pot be saved? Sara Cooking Equipment 9 14-10-2005 02:19 AM