Posted to alt.food.wine

Default [TN] Pinon Brut non-dosé

Tonight I roasted a chicken to go with the produce from the our first
CSA basket of the season. Jean requested a sparkling wine, so I opened:

NV François Pinon Vouvray Petillant Brut non-dosé
nose: initially yeasty, turning more mineral and apply
palate: fine mousse, crisply acidic, moderately fruity, mineral finish

Really lovely stuff, this sparkling Chenin hits my sweet spot (as does
Pinon's '08 Vouvray Tradition). For the price, it's hard to find a
sparkling wine any finer than this.

Mark Lipton
Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Pinon Brut non-dosé

On May 4, 10:13*pm, Mark Lipton > wrote:
> Tonight I roasted a chicken to go with the produce from the our first
> CSA basket of the season. *Jean requested a sparkling wine, so I opened:
>
> NV François Pinon Vouvray Petillant Brut non-dosé
> nose: initially yeasty, turning more mineral and apply
> palate: fine mousse, crisply acidic, moderately fruity, mineral finish
>
> Really lovely stuff, this sparkling Chenin hits my sweet spot (as does
> Pinon's '08 Vouvray Tradition). *For the price, it's hard to find a
> sparkling wine any finer than this.
>
> Mark Lipton

Er, what is a CSA basket. Confederates in a can?

Pinon Brut non-dosé DaleW Wine 4 06-05-2011 08:54 PM
Daily dose of humour.... LadyJane General Cooking 1 16-08-2006 12:05 PM
Daily dose of humour.... LadyJane General Cooking 3 09-04-2006 05:37 PM
get your daily dose of lycopene pie notbob General Cooking 7 01-02-2005 09:03 PM
First experience with Pu-er - 5mg dose Mike Petro Tea 1 25-07-2004 02:12 PM