Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: Bordeaux, Beaujolais, and Mosel

guys, guys, guys. Alcohol has been my only drug for 20+ years.

I'm pretty obsessive about wine,and have a good grasp on prices.So some non-obsessed friends are generally willing to take my word for what's a good deal, and I parcel buys out (knowing this guy only drinks reds, this one only likes dry whites, etc).
Posted to alt.food.wine

DaleW wrote:
> guys, guys, guys. Alcohol has been my only drug for 20+ years.
>
> I'm pretty obsessive about wine,and have a good grasp on prices.So
> some non-obsessed friends are generally willing to take my word for
> what's a good deal, and I parcel buys out (knowing this guy only
> drinks reds, this one only likes dry whites, etc).

In fact, it is now colloquially known as the "DaleW index" and is widely
used to track price changes in the market. Speaking as a satisfied
customer, I can attest to the reliability and accuracy of the DaleW

Mark Lipton