Cwdjrx _

Default TN Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Auslese 1975

Maximin Gr=FCnh=E4user Herrenberg Auslese 1975. A.P Nr. 3 536 014 38 76.
This wine is still quite youthful and should hold well several more
years. It is very light, but has plenty of very complex bouquet and
flavor. Everything is in perfect balance in a refined way that does not
have to advertise the many merits it has. It is about as perfect an
expression of the Riesling grape as you will find. The sweetness is less
than for many auslesen, but is in proper balance for the wine. The
complex blend of light fruit and floral character is what makes this
wine unique. It is a charmer that is very easy to drink. You would not
want to serve it with a heavy dessert that could blunt the delicate
complexity. I just received a shipment from Demel in Vienna with one of
their Demel tortes. This torte is very rich, but not nearly as much as
some. I tried the last few sips in my glass wth this torte. The wine did
nothing to harm the torte, but the torte blunted my taste for the wine.
I finished the torte with good strong coffee.

My mailbox is always full to avoid spam. To contact me, erase
from my email address. Then add . I do not
check this box every day, so post if you need a quick response.