FoodBanter.com

-   -   Young Meg 2008 Central Otago Pinot Noir (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/404255-young-meg-2008-central.html)

Joseph Coulter[_9_] 17-01-2011 02:43 PM

Young Meg 2008 Central Otago Pinot Noir

Wild stuff! On first blush a huge explosion One thinks what 14.5
alcohol? and then like a shower on a summer day it gives way to
sunshine . . . Once over the initial wallop (is really only 13
percent) the fruit and longish finish work in harmony. Of the four of
us at dinner, all had the same reaction. At 13.99 it is an excellent
acompaniment ot the roast chicken that we had. We will get more.

Produced by Lismore Wine NZ, Christchurch any info Milord?
Joseph Coulter
J&B Journeys
www.josephcoulter.com

904 685 5317