Posted to alt.food.wine

Default "A group of sommeliers will help guests select suitable wine from acollection of 40 different labels, or traditional tea to pair with the Korean dishes..."

Have you ever drank wine with Korean food?:

http://www.koreaherald.com/business/...20101108000606
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Nov 12, 6:14*am, aesthete8 > wrote:
> Have you ever drank wine with Korean food?:
>
> http://www.koreaherald.com/business/...20101108000606

Hi,

As far as I know, I have read that Korean food is hard to pair with
Wine due to aggressive scents and intense flavors. A light, dry
Riesling and a crisp Sauvignon Blanc are my personal choices for
Korean meals and it is always better to avoid bright red wines.

http://www.winegrowersdirect.com.au/