Old 12-09-2017, 03:02 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Default Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur

Hi
I wondered if anyone is interested in buying
a bottle of Moët Liqorelle that I have in U.K. It is in the original box with original ice bucket, untouched. Box was opened & is a little scuffed at corners & top but otherwise in great condition.
Moving so clearing out. Any offers?
Thanks

Old 14-09-2017, 03:46 PM posted to alt.food.wine

I have two unopened bottles of Moët & Chandon petite liqueur, one still in the box. They are quite old I have no idea if they are any good or worth anything. Information and/or advice would be welcome.

Old 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM posted to alt.food.wine

I have 3 Bottles of this liqueur. Happy to sell if an offer is made
Old 21-01-2018, 12:52 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Hi folks,

I have been fortunate enough to get hold of 2 x petite liqueur petillante

liqueur not liquorelle - I think they may be rarer.

from a cellar of a deceased estate.

immaculate condition in original packaging and looked after all the way.

in Sydney Australia if anybody wishes to make and offer!

Thanks!
Old 07-02-2018, 07:57 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Id love them. Im in Sydney. How much are you looking for them?

Old 25-02-2018, 01:59 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Recently cleaned out my in-laws home and found a bottle of this petite liquorelle petillante by Moët and Chandon, 20 CL. Product of France. In the original box, bottle sealed. We are in Maryland. Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing.

Old 24-04-2018, 10:30 PM posted to alt.food.wine

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 1:59:31 PM UTC, wrote:
Recently cleaned out my in-laws home and found a bottle of this petite liquorelle petillante by Moët and Chandon, 20 CL. Product of France. In the original box, bottle sealed. We are in Maryland. Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing.

I have a bottle of Petite Liquorelle 200ml unopened in Manchester uk for sale . . .

Old 01-08-2018, 04:27 PM posted to alt.food.wine

I also have one bottle of 200ml liquorelle for sale if anyone interested🍾,? Am In nottingham.
Old 13-09-2018, 11:09 AM posted to alt.food.wine

How much is a bottle of moet petite liquorelle selli g for these days???
Old 13-09-2018, 03:04 PM posted to alt.food.wine

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 6:09:09 AM UTC-4, wrote:
How much is a bottle of moet petite liquorelle selli g for these days???

Ebay Belgium has opening bid of 20 euros ($23), Ebay Germany has offer at 69 euros ($80). None offered in US. CT has $34 as average value.

Old 06-10-2018, 02:05 PM posted to alt.food.wine

We had a bottle of this given to us last week and I remembered drinking this over 30 years ago! I looked up the details online and it had a price of $A199 "if available ". Being adventurous I decided to open it as what was the point of keeping it. No fizz any longer and a lot of sediment. The cognac has lasted and it has a very strong cognac/honey taste. As well as the fizz gone the foil around the cork has dried out but the cork was quite good. Certainly glad we didnt buy it as nothingblike I remembered.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:05 PM posted to alt.food.wine

I have (1) petite liqueur petillante liquorelle. 20cl

from the cellar of a deceased estate.

Original condition; original packaging,corked, with foil and original box

Located in Philadelphia Pa if anybody wishes to make and offer!

. (Petite liquorelle in subject line please)
Old 12-10-2018, 07:11 PM posted to alt.food.wine

I have (1) petite liqueur petillante liquorelle

original packaging and box. In Philadelphia make an offer!

Old 12-10-2018, 07:13 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Old 13-10-2018, 05:48 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Default Wines: Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur

Hello so I have 2 of these little bottles still in boxes mint condition wanting to get rid of them.

moet & chandon 1980 Bulasty Wine 1 09-09-2008 06:27 PM
TN: Chandon Classic Brut Godzilla Wine 7 08-12-2007 12:25 AM
Drink to this cruise...Moet perhaps? Walter L. Preuninger II Wine 1 08-11-2004 07:19 PM
Better than Moet & Chandon R&M Wine 7 18-07-2004 09:40 PM
Any TN on 96 Perrier-Jout Fleur, 82 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne or NV Moet Brut Imperial? larkin1734 Wine 2 13-07-2004 01:31 AM