Old 16-10-2016, 03:12 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Default Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur

This drink was just delicious and was so disappointed when they stopped making it. I've actually contacted Moet to see if there is any possibility of this wonderful drink being made again, even if for a limited time!

Old 08-11-2016, 04:48 AM posted to alt.food.wine

On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 7:19:56 PM UTC+10, wrote:
Hello. I just noticed your post and I'm interested in getting one of those bottles. Let me know if you still have it

Hi there, I have two bottles in boxes if you're interested.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:40 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Hi could you let me know if you still have the bottles of petit liquor Elle , as myself and the wife used to share a couple of bottles with some very dear friends of ours, and would love to again for old times sake.
I really look forward to hearing from you
Regards chris
Old 21-12-2016, 06:05 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Hi. I am interested in purchasing the Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur if you still have it. Are you in Australia?

Kind Regards
Kristine Church
Old 21-12-2016, 06:08 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Hi Lisa
I am very interested in buying the Moet Petite Liquor from you if you have it.

Kind regards
Kristine Church

Old 27-12-2016, 02:24 AM posted to alt.food.wine

I would like to purchase a bottle of it what price are u asking for?
Old 05-02-2017, 01:18 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Default Wines: Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur

Hi there,
Happen to have some bottled of petite liquerelle left??
Please send me your contact info to coordinate.

FRANCISCO BIBOLINI
Asuncion-Paraguay
South americs
Old 05-02-2017, 01:20 PM posted to alt.food.wine

for info and prices
Old 24-02-2017, 11:27 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Dear Michael,
My name is Richard Brown. In 1987 I lived in Australia for six months and enjoyed Petite Liquer as frequently as I could afford! Haven't seen it since😪!!! Please let me know if you're interested in selling one to a sincere fan. Thank You so much!
Cheers!
Richard
Old 08-04-2017, 02:56 PM posted to alt.food.wine

I have one bottle, make an offer I will send pics

Old 02-05-2017, 10:12 AM posted to alt.food.wine

On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 11:56:18 PM UTC+10, wrote:
I have one bottle, make an offer I will send pics

Hi I would like one for anniversary Where are you please?

Old 14-05-2017, 08:13 PM posted to alt.food.wine

On Friday, October 22, 2004 at 6:56:27 PM UTC+1, Michael Rogers wrote:
Hello all,

I have a couple bottles of Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur which I've
had for about ten years. Is there still a demand for this wonderful
yet strange product? There is hardly any information at all on the
internet or the guides I've looked at.

Thanks,

Mike

Old 30-06-2017, 02:41 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Funny I saw this. My restaurant, Clary's, opened in '89 in Springfield MO sold Petite Liquor for years. I sold in '07 and sadly the new owner thought owning a restaurant meant hanging at bar and counting money and he closed. I loved the bottles so much that I used them for my bud vases. A local restaurant has asked me to do a "Clary's revisited" night as we were very well known and liked. I was trying to find some. Since Moët quit producing? Out of luck. Enjoy the product. I wouldn't wait much longer to drink. Best chilled. Enjoy!
Old 17-07-2017, 07:33 AM posted to alt.food.wine

If anyone in AUSTRALIA has any of these left, [preferably still boxed and at a sensible price], I would like to buy one, please.
Don't want to drink it, just stick it on the shelf with my other 200ml bottles of stuff.
Thanx heaps.

George.

moet & chandon 1980 Bulasty Wine 1 09-09-2008 06:27 PM
TN: Chandon Classic Brut Godzilla Wine 7 08-12-2007 12:25 AM
Drink to this cruise...Moet perhaps? Walter L. Preuninger II Wine 1 08-11-2004 07:19 PM
Better than Moet & Chandon R&M Wine 7 18-07-2004 09:40 PM
Any TN on 96 Perrier-Jout Fleur, 82 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne or NV Moet Brut Imperial? larkin1734 Wine 2 13-07-2004 01:31 AM