Old 16-08-2015, 11:26 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Default Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur

I have a bottle of petite liquorelle for sale. Blackburn lancashire. £30 if anyone's interested (unopened)

Old 15-09-2015, 01:52 PM posted to alt.food.wine

On Friday, October 22, 2004 at 1:56:27 PM UTC-4, Michael Rogers wrote:
Hello all,

I have a couple bottles of Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur which I've
had for about ten years. Is there still a demand for this wonderful
yet strange product? There is hardly any information at all on the
internet or the guides I've looked at.

Thanks,

Mike

I have just found a small bottle of this and don't want it. Are you interested?
Old 16-10-2015, 07:31 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Hello people
I have also just acquired a bottle of this in the box complete with the wine cooler.
Please let me know if anyone would like to purchase. I am in the UK but happy to post anywhere at cost.
Kirsty
Old 09-12-2015, 10:40 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Default Wines: Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur

I have a bottle for sale email me at
Old 09-12-2015, 10:43 AM posted to alt.food.wine

I have a bottle with ice bucket to match for sale

Old 26-12-2015, 11:06 PM posted to alt.food.wine

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 7:47:37 PM UTC+1, wrote:
Do you still have the bottle for sale?

Hi Andrew

read some notes on you wanting to purchase the petite liquorelle moet&chandon??? if still interested,i have up forsale 2[two]200ml of which bothis unopened,one in its original seal,the other seal damaged,but still consumable. going for 45 US$. can be contacted
Greetings
Old 05-02-2016, 10:32 AM posted to alt.food.wine

On Saturday, 23 October 2004 04:56:27 UTC+11, Michael Rogers wrote:
Hello all,

I have a couple bottles of Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur which I've
had for about ten years. Is there still a demand for this wonderful
yet strange product? There is hardly any information at all on the
internet or the guides I've looked at.

Thanks,

Mike

yes, i am an australian still reminicsing over a beautiful little package of pettilante
Old 31-03-2016, 04:15 AM posted to alt.food.wine

On Saturday, 23 October 2004 07:58:04 UTC+10, Hunt wrote:
In article , [email protected]
com says...

Hello all,

I have a couple bottles of Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur which I've
had for about ten years. Is there still a demand for this wonderful
yet strange product? There is hardly any information at all on the
internet or the guides I've looked at.

Thanks,

Mike

Aparently, the demand was less than Moet was hoping for. I purchased the last
two retail bottles in the Western US, that I could find, for a great friend.
We drank one and I sent the other home with her. Now, there seems to be none -
except the couple that you have. As a note, went last tasted (six years in my
cellar, and who knows how long on the shelf in CA) the fizz was long gone, but
the flavors had melded nicely and it was still wonderful. This was a year ago.
I don't know that I could put a limit on how long it would last, but don't
expect that it would get much better. I'd say that you should open a bottle
now to share with someone close, and sell me the other bottle for my friend
!!!!! It seems that it has been off the Moet list in the US for about the time
you have had yours, so I do not expect that you will find more, unless some
wine shop in a totally out of the way location still has some. Then, I'd
greatly question the storage of it.

Hunt

PS, if you do wish to get rid of that other offending bottle, I'm visiting my
friend in FL in two weeks :-}

Hunt, i have 2 x 200ml bottles available, they were puchased by my mother in 1980, please email me if you are interested in purchasing them,
regards David
Old 22-05-2016, 05:58 PM posted to alt.food.wine

I have two 20cl bottles of this...is it worth anything ???
Old 24-05-2016, 02:41 PM posted to alt.food.wine

If anyone is interested, I also have a single unopened bottle for sale. Located in the San Diego area. LMK what you're willing to pay and we can work out details. Thanks!

Old 10-06-2016, 11:49 PM posted to alt.food.wine

I got 2 unopen 200ml bottles with the boxes. Im willing to sell them both or one if anyone is interested.
Send me an e mail. I am in New York City
Old 22-07-2016, 12:25 PM posted to alt.food.wine

I have an unopened good condition 200ml bottle. Looking to sell. In Cambridgeshire UK.
Old 17-08-2016, 07:57 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Hey I have an unopened bottle if you're interested
Old 23-08-2016, 02:18 AM posted to alt.food.wine

I have 1 bottle in the gift box with the two octagonal cordial glasses.
I'm open to offers.
I'm in NJ.

Melissa

Old 07-09-2016, 10:19 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Hello. I just noticed your post and I'm interested in getting one of those bottles. Let me know if you still have it

moet & chandon 1980 Bulasty Wine 1 09-09-2008 06:27 PM
TN: Chandon Classic Brut Godzilla Wine 7 08-12-2007 01:25 AM
Drink to this cruise...Moet perhaps? Walter L. Preuninger II Wine 1 08-11-2004 08:19 PM
Better than Moet & Chandon R&M Wine 7 18-07-2004 09:40 PM
Any TN on 96 Perrier-JouŽt Fleur, 82 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne or NV Moet Brut Imperial? larkin1734 Wine 2 13-07-2004 01:31 AM