Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur

I got 2 unopen 200ml bottles with the boxes. Im willing to sell them both or one if anyone is interested.
Send me an e mail. I am in New York City
Posted to alt.food.wine

I have an unopened good condition 200ml bottle. Looking to sell. In Cambridgeshire UK.
Posted to alt.food.wine

Hey I have an unopened bottle if you're interested
Posted to alt.food.wine

I have 1 bottle in the gift box with the two octagonal cordial glasses.
I'm open to offers.
I'm in NJ.

Melissa

Posted to alt.food.wine

Hello. I just noticed your post and I'm interested in getting one of those bottles. Let me know if you still have it

Posted to alt.food.wine

This drink was just delicious and was so disappointed when they stopped making it. I've actually contacted Moet to see if there is any possibility of this wonderful drink being made again, even if for a limited time!
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 7:19:56 PM UTC+10, wrote:
> Hello. I just noticed your post and I'm interested in getting one of those bottles. Let me know if you still have it

Hi there, I have two bottles in boxes if you're interested.
Posted to alt.food.wine

Hi could you let me know if you still have the bottles of petit liquor Elle , as myself and the wife used to share a couple of bottles with some very dear friends of ours, and would love to again for old times sake.
I really look forward to hearing from you
Regards chris
Posted to alt.food.wine

Hi. I am interested in purchasing the Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur if you still have it. Are you in Australia?

Kind Regards
Kristine Church
Posted to alt.food.wine

Hi Lisa
I am very interested in buying the Moet Petite Liquor from you if you have it.

Kind regards
Kristine Church

Posted to alt.food.wine

I would like to purchase a bottle of it what price are u asking for?
Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Wines: Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur

Hi there,
Happen to have some bottled of petite liquerelle left??
Please send me your contact info to coordinate.

FRANCISCO BIBOLINI
Asuncion-Paraguay
South americs
Posted to alt.food.wine

for info and prices
Posted to alt.food.wine

Dear Michael,
My name is Richard Brown. In 1987 I lived in Australia for six months and enjoyed Petite Liquer as frequently as I could afford! Haven't seen it since😪!!! Please let me know if you're interested in selling one to a sincere fan. Thank You so much!
Cheers!
Richard
Posted to alt.food.wine

I have one bottle, make an offer I will send pics

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 11:56:18 PM UTC+10, wrote:
> I have one bottle, make an offer I will send pics

Hi I would like one for anniversary Where are you please?

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Friday, October 22, 2004 at 6:56:27 PM UTC+1, Michael Rogers wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a couple bottles of Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur which I've
> had for about ten years. Is there still a demand for this wonderful
> yet strange product? There is hardly any information at all on the
> internet or the guides I've looked at.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Posted to alt.food.wine

Funny I saw this. My restaurant, Clary's, opened in '89 in Springfield MO sold Petite Liquor for years. I sold in '07 and sadly the new owner thought owning a restaurant meant hanging at bar and counting money and he closed. I loved the bottles so much that I used them for my bud vases. A local restaurant has asked me to do a "Clary's revisited" night as we were very well known and liked. I was trying to find some. Since Moët quit producing? Out of luck. Enjoy the product. I wouldn't wait much longer to drink. Best chilled. Enjoy!
Posted to alt.food.wine

If anyone in AUSTRALIA has any of these left, [preferably still boxed and at a sensible price], I would like to buy one, please.
Don't want to drink it, just stick it on the shelf with my other 200ml bottles of stuff.
Thanx heaps.

George.
Posted to alt.food.wine

I am in the UK and got a bottle of this. Any interest?
Jo

Posted to alt.food.wine

Hi
I wondered if anyone is interested in buying
a bottle of Moët Liqorelle that I have in U.K. It is in the original box with original ice bucket, untouched. Box was opened & is a little scuffed at corners & top but otherwise in great condition.
Moving so clearing out. Any offers?
Thanks
Posted to alt.food.wine

I have two unopened bottles of Moët & Chandon petite liqueur, one still in the box. They are quite old I have no idea if they are any good or worth anything. Information and/or advice would be welcome.

Posted to alt.food.wine

I have 3 Bottles of this liqueur. Happy to sell if an offer is made
Posted to alt.food.wine

Hi folks,

I have been fortunate enough to get hold of 2 x petite liqueur petillante

liqueur not liquorelle - I think they may be rarer.

from a cellar of a deceased estate.

immaculate condition in original packaging and looked after all the way.

in Sydney Australia if anybody wishes to make and offer!

Thanks!
Posted to alt.food.wine

Id love them. Im in Sydney. How much are you looking for them?

Posted to alt.food.wine

Recently cleaned out my in-laws home and found a bottle of this petite liquorelle petillante by Moët and Chandon, 20 CL. Product of France. In the original box, bottle sealed. We are in Maryland. Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing.

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 1:59:31 PM UTC, wrote:
> Recently cleaned out my in-laws home and found a bottle of this petite liquorelle petillante by Moët and Chandon, 20 CL. Product of France. In the original box, bottle sealed. We are in Maryland. Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing.

I have a bottle of Petite Liquorelle 200ml unopened in Manchester uk for sale . . .

Posted to alt.food.wine

I also have one bottle of 200ml liquorelle for sale if anyone interested🍾,? Am In nottingham.
Posted to alt.food.wine

How much is a bottle of moet petite liquorelle selli g for these days???
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 6:09:09 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> How much is a bottle of moet petite liquorelle selli g for these days???

Ebay Belgium has opening bid of 20 euros ($23), Ebay Germany has offer at 69 euros ($80). None offered in US. CT has $34 as average value.

Posted to alt.food.wine

We had a bottle of this given to us last week and I remembered drinking this over 30 years ago! I looked up the details online and it had a price of $A199 "if available ". Being adventurous I decided to open it as what was the point of keeping it. No fizz any longer and a lot of sediment. The cognac has lasted and it has a very strong cognac/honey taste. As well as the fizz gone the foil around the cork has dried out but the cork was quite good. Certainly glad we didnt buy it as nothingblike I remembered.
Posted to alt.food.wine

I have (1) petite liqueur petillante liquorelle. 20cl

from the cellar of a deceased estate.

Original condition; original packaging,corked, with foil and original box

Located in Philadelphia Pa if anybody wishes to make and offer!

. (Petite liquorelle in subject line please)
Posted to alt.food.wine

I have (1) petite liqueur petillante liquorelle

original packaging and box. In Philadelphia make an offer!

Posted to alt.food.wine

I have (1) petite liqueur petillante liquorelle

original packaging and box. In Philadelphia make an offer!

Posted to alt.food.wine

Hello so I have 2 of these little bottles still in boxes mint condition wanting to get rid of them.

Posted to alt.food.wine

I live in Sydney and have two bottles, not boxed. Are you interested and what would you offer
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Tuesday, 20 November 2018 17:33:31 UTC+11, wrote:
> I live in Sydney and have two bottles, not boxed. Are you interested and what would you offer

Also from Sydney,
I have 3 bottles boxed and in a 3 set pack. Been in the dark for many years, good condition, packed date is 6/87.
Any offers?
Posted to alt.food.wine

Hi all
I have a small glass chilling bucket for Moët Petit Liquorelle with the Moet Chandon petit liquorelle name on it in perfect condition. Would sell for £60 if anyone interested plus postage of course. Can message you pics. 07709 237011
Posted to alt.food.wine

Hi people, ive found a bottle Petite licorelle Moet&Chandon 200ml from France at my grandparents place. Its unopened. Im from The Netherlands / Holland.
Would someone make an offer to buy?
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Sunday, 5 July 2020 at 03:28:07 UTC+8, wrote:
> Hi people, ive found a bottle Petite licorelle Moet&Chandon 200ml from France at my grandparents place. Its unopened. Im from The Netherlands / Holland.
> Would someone make an offer to buy?

Hi Lily.V. Is this still available? And what price are you thinking. We often drank the wonderful Petit Liqueur and it would make a great 30th wedding anniversary addition.

moet & chandon 1980 Bulasty Wine 1 09-09-2008 06:27 PM
TN: Chandon Classic Brut Godzilla Wine 7 08-12-2007 01:25 AM
Drink to this cruise...Moet perhaps? Walter L. Preuninger II Wine 1 08-11-2004 08:19 PM
Better than Moet & Chandon R&M Wine 7 18-07-2004 09:40 PM
Any TN on 96 Perrier-Jout Fleur, 82 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne or NV Moet Brut Imperial? larkin1734 Wine 2 13-07-2004 01:31 AM