Posted to alt.food.wine
JT JT is offline

Default TN Aldi Spanish Rose

Just returned from a few weeks in Spain. At the Aldi in Mijas we cleared the
shelves of this

Monasterio del Pueyo, Merlot Cab Somontano 2008 Rose

at THREE euros.

Deep pink with big legs, ( alc 14%!!!!!!!)
nose of fresh fruit and summer, big yet refreshing with oodles of fruit.

Cannot get it in UK, but if you happen to be in an Aldi in Europe, try it

JT from a scorched and hot UK,the golf course is brown and I am driving as
far as I did 20 years ago

Posted to alt.food.wine

"JT" > wrote in message
> Just returned from a few weeks in Spain. At the Aldi in Mijas we cleared
> the shelves of this
>
> Monasterio del Pueyo, Merlot Cab Somontano 2008 Rose
>
> at THREE euros.
>
> Deep pink with big legs, ( alc 14%!!!!!!!)
> nose of fresh fruit and summer, big yet refreshing with oodles of fruit.
>
> Cannot get it in UK, but if you happen to be in an Aldi in Europe, try it
>
> JT from a scorched and hot UK,the golf course is brown and I am driving as
> far as I did 20 years ago

An Aldi in Mijas? Mijas must have changed quite a bit from when I spent a
week there in the early 80's. Lovely place.

Jon