Old 02-07-2010, 06:00 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Default [TN] '09 Baudry Rosť

Tonight, with a light dinner of stirfried green beans in a black bean
sauce, I opened:

2009 Bernard Baudry Chinon Rosť (13% ABV)
nose: strawberries, minerals
palate: delicate, fruity, crisp acidity

Truly a lovely rosť, light, lithe yet fruity and food friendly. I'm
glad that we've got another bottle of this, but I think that I'll save
it for a better food match.

Mark Lipton

Old 02-07-2010, 02:41 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Default '09 Baudry Rosť

On Jul 2, 1:00*am, Mark Lipton wrote:
Tonight, with a light dinner of stirfried green beans in a black bean
sauce, I opened:

2009 Bernard Baudry Chinon Ros (13% ABV)
nose: strawberries, minerals
palate: delicate, fruity, crisp acidity

Truly a lovely ros , light, lithe yet fruity and food friendly. *I'm

--
alt.food.wine FAQ: *http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

pesonal favorite of mine this time of year. I had it just last week
with fried stuffed zuccini blossoms.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:17 PM posted to alt.food.wine

On Jul 2, 9:41*am, "Bi!!" wrote:
On Jul 2, 1:00*am, Mark Lipton wrote:

Tonight, with a light dinner of stirfried green beans in a black bean
sauce, I opened:

2009 Bernard Baudry Chinon Ros (13% ABV)
nose: strawberries, minerals
palate: delicate, fruity, crisp acidity

Truly a lovely ros , light, lithe yet fruity and food friendly. *I'm
glad that we've got another bottle of this, but I think that I'll save
it for a better food match.

Mark Lipton
--
alt.food.wine FAQ: *http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

pesonal favorite of mine this time of year. *I had it just last week
with fried stuffed zuccini blossoms.

Lovely wine.
And your zucchini blossoms sound lovely too!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:29 AM posted to alt.food.wine

On Jul 3, 2:17*pm, DaleW wrote:
On Jul 2, 9:41*am, "Bi!!" wrote:

On Jul 2, 1:00*am, Mark Lipton wrote:

Tonight, with a light dinner of stirfried green beans in a black bean
sauce, I opened:

2009 Bernard Baudry Chinon Ros (13% ABV)
nose: strawberries, minerals
palate: delicate, fruity, crisp acidity

Truly a lovely ros , light, lithe yet fruity and food friendly. *I'm
glad that we've got another bottle of this, but I think that I'll save
it for a better food match.

Mark Lipton
--
alt.food.wine FAQ: *http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

pesonal favorite of mine this time of year. *I had it just last week
with fried stuffed zuccini blossoms.

Lovely wine.
And your zucchini blossoms sound lovely too!- Hide quoted text -

Goat cheese, pine nuts and a little sweet Italian sausage filling. We
always get more zucchini than we know what to do with even with a few
plants so I started using the blossoms a few years ago. They are a
terrific "envelope" for a variety of stuffings.