Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Off to Napa/Sonoma

We're off to Napa/Sonoma tomorrow and for the first time I'm going
there without a detailed plan. I made an appointment at Kelham and
Cliff Lede also we're visiting Barnett with friends but otherwise I've
made no plans. We're also scheduled to visit David Ramey and figured
I'd stop at Copain (thanks for the reminder Mark) while we're in
Healdsburg. Anybody have any last minute suggestions?
Posted to alt.food.wine

Bi!! wrote:
> We're off to Napa/Sonoma tomorrow and for the first time I'm going
> there without a detailed plan. I made an appointment at Kelham and
> Cliff Lede also we're visiting Barnett with friends but otherwise I've
> made no plans. We're also scheduled to visit David Ramey and figured
> I'd stop at Copain (thanks for the reminder Mark) while we're in
> Healdsburg. Anybody have any last minute suggestions?

Grey Stack Cellars
Calluna Vineyards
Joseph Swan
Merry Edwards
(all of the above Sonoma)

Storybook Mountain
Stony Hill
Lagier-Meredith
Corison

(Napa)

Have fun, Bill, and please post your impressions when you can!
Mark Lipton

Posted to alt.food.wine

On May 9, 10:16�pm, Mark Lipton > wrote:
> Bi!! wrote:
> > We're off to Napa/Sonoma tomorrow and for the first time I'm going
> > there without a detailed plan. �I made an appointment at Kelham and
> > Cliff Lede also we're visiting Barnett with friends but otherwise I've
> > made no plans. �We're also scheduled to visit David Ramey and figured
> > I'd stop at Copain (thanks for the reminder Mark) while we're in
> > Healdsburg. �Anybody have any last minute suggestions?

> Grey Stack Cellars
> Calluna Vineyards
> Joseph Swan
> Merry Edwards
> (all of the above Sonoma)
>
> Storybook Mountain
> Stony Hill
> Lagier-Meredith
> Corison
>
> (Napa)
>
> Have fun, Bill, and please post your impressions when you can!
> Mark Lipton
>
> --
> alt.food.wine FAQ: �http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

Thanks Mark. Will do.

Week in Sonoma / Napa fsa3 Wine 24 29-11-2007 04:33 PM
Big Group Traveling to Napa or Sonoma [email protected] Wine 7 28-07-2006 02:18 AM
Where to go in California - Mendocino or Napa or Sonoma? Combest Wine 11 05-05-2006 07:34 PM
Napa Sonoma Recommendations? [email protected] Wine 7 28-02-2005 02:03 AM
Napa Sonoma suggestions requested? Midlife Wine 13 27-07-2004 11:26 PM