Posted to alt.food.wine

Default 2004 Leeuwin Art Series Margret River Chardonnay

I did a couple of whole Hog Snappers on the grill last night for
dinner and since I'm headed back to Ohio soon I'm getting low on wine
so I rummaged around and found a bottle of 2004 Leeuwin Art Series
Margret river Chardonnay. The wine was still a pae gold in the
glass. Ripe tropical nose of mango and pineapple. Very clean on the
palate showing a nice vibrant acidity along with fairly assertive
pear, peach and pineapple flavors all over a lemon zest finish.
Really quite tasty and not showing any age at all. "A"

Ramey Chardonnay Russian River and Georges Reynaud Crozes Hermitage Michael Nielsen[_4_] Wine 3 05-04-2015 08:39 PM
BBQ Pitmasters Series Beea Barbecue 3 05-12-2009 10:09 PM
Series, The Shield to end soon... Anthony Ferrante[_2_] General Cooking 1 11-06-2008 06:47 PM
UN FAO & WHO approve Steviol glycosides as sweetener June 2004, imports to UK no longer blocked: Martini: Murray 2004.10.17 rmforall Rich Murray Diabetic 3 17-10-2004 07:19 PM