Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Pinot Nero 1982 in Magnum 1,5 L

See photo, information and price at

http://www.subito.it/bottiglia-vino-pavia-10932387.htm

PS: the price is shipping included also for non italian nations

by
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Feb 25, 5:34*pm, Lambert > wrote:
> See photo, information and price at
>
> http://www.subito.it/bottiglia-vino-pavia-10932387.htm
>
> PS: the price is shipping included also for non italian nations
>
> by

It's bad enough to spam a newsgroup.
But it's insulting to spam with ridiculous offers. Is that really a
270 euro price tag on a bottle of Oltrepo Pavese brut? Magnum or no
magnum, that's ridiculous.
Posted to alt.food.wine

DaleW ha scritto:
> On Feb 25, 5:34 pm, Lambert > wrote:
>> See photo, information and price at
>>
>> http://www.subito.it/bottiglia-vino-pavia-10932387.htm
>>
>> PS: the price is shipping included also for non italian nations
>>
>> by

> It's bad enough to spam a newsgroup.
> But it's insulting to spam with ridiculous offers. Is that really a
> 270 euro price tag on a bottle of Oltrepo Pavese brut? Magnum or no
> magnum, that's ridiculous.

emh... i'm an informatic...i'm not an expert (but is the bottle of my
birth!! )
sorry, how much would cost a bottle like this?

thanks
Posted to alt.food.wine

Lambert wrote:

>> It's bad enough to spam a newsgroup.
>> But it's insulting to spam with ridiculous offers. Is that really a
>> 270 euro price tag on a bottle of Oltrepo Pavese brut? Magnum or no
>> magnum, that's ridiculous.

> emh... i'm an informatic...i'm not an expert (but is the bottle of my
> birth!! )
> sorry, how much would cost a bottle like this?

When a wine is 28 years old it's conditions depend strongly on three
parameters: the year, the producer and the type of wine.
The year 1982 was a very good year, and this is a good start. The producer,
"Giorgi & Rossi", is almost impossible to find on internet, and I have never
heard of them: this is bad news. The type of wine, methode classique, allows
for interesting age, but the wines from oltrepo' pavese aren't usually long
agers.
That said, 15 euros is the maximum I'd fork out for that bottle.
--
Vilco
Don't think pink: drink rosè

Posted to alt.food.wine

ViLco ha scritto:
> Lambert wrote:
>
>>> It's bad enough to spam a newsgroup.
>>> But it's insulting to spam with ridiculous offers. Is that really a
>>> 270 euro price tag on a bottle of Oltrepo Pavese brut? Magnum or no
>>> magnum, that's ridiculous.

>> emh... i'm an informatic...i'm not an expert (but is the bottle of my
>> birth!! )
>> sorry, how much would cost a bottle like this?

> When a wine is 28 years old it's conditions depend strongly on three
> parameters: the year, the producer and the type of wine.
> The year 1982 was a very good year, and this is a good start. The producer,
> "Giorgi & Rossi", is almost impossible to find on internet, and I have never
> heard of them: this is bad news. The type of wine, methode classique, allows
> for interesting age, but the wines from oltrepo' pavese aren't usually long
> agers.
> That said, 15 euros is the maximum I'd fork out for that bottle.

Thank you, so much, Giorgi & Rossi haven't a website but they work since
a lot of time.
I think that change the price ^_^
from 270 --> 27 , i'm sure that someone calls me

grazie

byebye