Posted to alt.food.wine

Default 2BC goes political :)

Bumper sticker seen on a car in Andrew's school's parking lot last night:

"Charles Shaw for President"

This is either a comment on the power of Fred Franzia's marketing
skills, the pathetic state of politics in this country, or both.

(Where's the icon with the rolling eyes?)

Mark Lipton
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Feb 24, 10:47*am, Mark Lipton > wrote:
> Bumper sticker seen on a car in Andrew's school's parking lot last night:
>
> "Charles Shaw for President"
>
> This is either a comment on the power of Fred Franzia's marketing
> skills, the pathetic state of politics in this country, or both.
>
> (Where's the icon with the rolling eyes?)
>
> Mark Lipton
> --
> alt.food.wine FAQ: *http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

LOL, Mark. Personally, I would prefer Charles Jacquin 8-)

Dan-O