Old 16-02-2010, 04:53 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Default Kosta Browne

After 3 years I have finally received my allocation from Kosta Browne.
Tell me was it worth the wait?

Old 16-02-2010, 10:23 AM posted to alt.food.wine

"Howie" skrev i melding
After 3 years I have finally received my allocation from Kosta Browne.
Tell me was it worth the wait?

What is 'Kosta Browne'? Oh, I googled it - a small winery in California.
Open a bottle and tell us whether you liked it or not.

Anders

Old 16-02-2010, 02:11 PM posted to alt.food.wine

On 02/16/2010 12:03 PM, Mike Tommasi wrote:
Anders T°rneskog wrote:
"Howie" skrev i melding
After 3 years I have finally received my allocation from Kosta Browne.
Tell me was it worth the wait?

What is 'Kosta Browne'? Oh, I googled it - a small winery in
California. Open a bottle and tell us whether you liked it or not.

An allusion to la C˘te Brune section of the C˘te R˘tie? :-)

Or perhaps Mr. Brown is outta town? :/

-E
Old 16-02-2010, 03:06 PM posted to alt.food.wine

On 2/15/10 11:53 PM, Howie wrote:
After 3 years I have finally received my allocation from Kosta Browne.
Tell me was it worth the wait?

Howie,
You are the only one who can make that call, I'm afraid. Kosta
Browne makes highly extracted, very dark and alcoholic Pinot Noir. If
that's the style you like, I'm fairly sure that you'll enjoy the K-B
wines. If not, you can certainly resell them on Winebid or Winecommune
for at least as much as you paid for them ;-)

Mark Lipton

Old 16-02-2010, 03:34 PM posted to alt.food.wine

The 2006 Sonoma KB was pleasant and even light, but with a bit high
alcohol. Leaner that usual, so they do vary.

Old 16-02-2010, 08:47 PM posted to alt.food.wine

"Howie" wrote in message
After 3 years I have finally received my allocation from Kosta Browne.
Tell me was it worth the wait?

Mrs. Browne has a lovely daughter

Lew

Old 18-02-2010, 08:10 PM posted to alt.food.wine

On Feb 16, 5:23´┐Żam, "Anders T´┐Żrneskog"
wrote:
"Howie" skrev i ...

After 3 years I have finally received my allocation from Kosta Browne.
Tell me was it worth the wait?

What is 'Kosta Browne'? ´┐ŻOh, I googled it - a small winery in California.
Open a bottle and tell us whether you liked it or not.

Anders

It's the last names of the founders of a very highly acclaimed
California Pinot Noir producer. Not my style but many folks think
it's one of the top Pinot producers in America.