Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Frog's Leap

I have been given a bottle of Frog's Leap Merlot 2004. The giver was not
sure if it would be ready to drink yet. Can you advise?

Thanks,

Gordon

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jan 1, 9:51*am, "Gordon MacPherson"
> wrote:
> I have been given a bottle of Frog's Leap Merlot 2004. The giver was not
> sure if it would be ready to drink yet. Can you advise?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gordon

Probably it was ready to drink on release.

Open it, enjoy it, have fun with it, and post what you think of it.

Most wines are easy fun.

Best regards,
Mark Sievert

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jan 1, 8:51*am, "Gordon MacPherson"
> wrote:
> I have been given a bottle of Frog's Leap Merlot 2004. The giver was not
> sure if it would be ready to drink yet. Can you advise?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gordon

If it wasn't stored properly, it may even be past its shelf life. I
would not wait to pop it as Frog's Leaps reds are no long agers.

Is Stag's Leap SLV to my taste? Michael Nielsen[_4_] Wine 0 15-03-2015 11:09 PM
Chat - 2/29/08 -- Leap Year The Ranger[_2_] General Cooking 1 01-03-2008 06:12 AM
Stag's Leap sold Man-Ho Chu[_2_] Wine 0 02-08-2007 03:42 PM
TN: Frog's Leap Cellers 2002 Cabriolet Noir UC Wine 0 09-10-2006 09:52 PM
Frog's Leap Sauvignon Blanc TB Wine 1 08-05-2006 04:58 PM