FoodBanter.com

-   -   2002 Louis Latour Bienvenues Bartard Montrachet (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/392215-2002-louis-latour-bienvenues.html)

Bi!! 21-12-2009 06:34 PM

2002 Louis Latour Bienvenues Bartard Montrachet

I made rabbit (wild) braised in white wine and mustard and opened a
2002 Latour Bienvenues Bartard Montrachet. Probably not the best
match but my cellar at the farm is dwindling as hunting season winds
down. The wine was a bit tight on the nose showing a bit of pear and
sea breeze. A bit zippy on the palate with a crisp acidity. Not as
rich as I expected but plenty of citrusy lemon lime on the palate and
a bit of nutty flavors on the finish. "B"