Mark Lipton

jcoulter wrote:
> For some time now I have been trying to figure out ho0w to come clean
> without causing any troubles, It seems that for some time now I have been
> allowing people to call me by the wrong name. My name is Joseph or Joe
> Coulter. There was for a while another individual named Josh W(IIRC) some
> time during our mutual postings Ian started calling me Josh and I never
> corrected it. (Truth be told I never liked Joe and Joseph sounds so damned
> formal) However, in the interests of keeping things straight, the name is
> Joseph, or if you must Joe, but I will still respond to Josh ;-)

I wondered about that, but figured that Ian was just Joshing! ;-)

Mark Lipton
Mark Lipton

jcoulter wrote:
> For some time now I have been trying to figure out ho0w to come clean
> without causing any troubles, It seems that for some time now I have been
> allowing people to call me by the wrong name. My name is Joseph or Joe
> Coulter. There was for a while another individual named Josh W(IIRC) some
> time during our mutual postings Ian started calling me Josh and I never
> corrected it. (Truth be told I never liked Joe and Joseph sounds so damned
> formal) However, in the interests of keeping things straight, the name is
> Joseph, or if you must Joe, but I will still respond to Josh ;-)

I wondered about that, but figured that Ian was just Joshing! ;-)

Mark Lipton
Vincent

Default Ian, others, I have been living a lie

Any relation to Jessi Coulter?....
"I'm not Lisa, my Name is Julie..."
And now you....
"I'm not Josh, my name is Joe"
ROFL

FWIW, I think Joe's a much better name than Josh
(and Lisa was my "first" so there's a special spot in my heart for that
name).

\/

"jcoulter" > wrote in message
> For some time now I have been trying to figure out ho0w to come clean
> without causing any troubles, It seems that for some time now I have been
> allowing people to call me by the wrong name. My name is Joseph or Joe
> Coulter. There was for a while another individual named Josh W(IIRC) some
> time during our mutual postings Ian started calling me Josh and I never
> corrected it. (Truth be told I never liked Joe and Joseph sounds so damned
> formal) However, in the interests of keeping things straight, the name is
> Joseph, or if you must Joe, but I will still respond to Josh ;-)

jcoulter

"Vincent" > wrote in
m:

> Any relation to Jessi Coulter?....
> "I'm not Lisa, my Name is Julie..."
> And now you....
> "I'm not Josh, my name is Joe"
> ROFL

I'm not Lisa either come to think of it!

And no relation to Ann either. Well maybe somewhere but not too close.

Ian Hoare

Salut/Hi JOSH

le/on Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:57:20 -0500, tu disais/you said:-

>For some time now I have been trying to figure out ho0w to come clean
>without causing any troubles, It seems that for some time now I have been
>allowing people to call me by the wrong name. My name is Joseph or Joe
>Coulter. There was for a while another individual named Josh W(IIRC) some
>time during our mutual postings Ian started calling me Josh and I never
>corrected it. (Truth be told I never liked Joe and Joseph sounds so damned
>formal) However, in the interests of keeping things straight, the name is
>Joseph, or if you must Joe, but I will still respond to Josh ;-)

Joseph, I'm SO sorry. I don't know what made me start calling you Josh. I
promise I'll do my best to remember.

I should point out, however that the chances are slim. We have a friend
(Richard) who I called Roger so often and despite frequent correction, for
so long, that in the end, he gave up, and now calls himself Roger to me and
our mutual friends. As for my B&B clients. The poor so&sos have to get used
to being called the first name that comes into my head.

--
All the Best
Ian Hoare

Joe Rosenberg

You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnson etc,
etc but you dasn't call me Josh.

I got it.

Elmer R. Fudd posing as

--
Joe "Beppe" Rosenberg
"jcoulter" > wrote in message
> "Vincent" > wrote in
> m:
>
> > Any relation to Jessi Coulter?....
> > "I'm not Lisa, my Name is Julie..."
> > And now you....
> > "I'm not Josh, my name is Joe"
> > ROFL

> I'm not Lisa either come to think of it!
>
> And no relation to Ann either. Well maybe somewhere but not too close.

jcoulter

Ian Hoare > wrote in
:

> Salut/Hi JOSH
>

> himself Roger to me and our mutual friends. As for my B&B clients. The
> poor so&sos have to get used to being called the first name that comes
> into my head.

Not a problem at all. I just thought it would be good to clear the air in
case I ever wanted to use my real name some time.

Emery Davis

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:57:20 -0500, jcoulter > said:

] For some time now I have been trying to figure out ho0w to come clean
] without causing any troubles, It seems that for some time now I have been
] allowing people to call me by the wrong name. My name is Joseph or Joe
] Coulter. There was for a while another individual named Josh W(IIRC) some
] time during our mutual postings Ian started calling me Josh and I never
] corrected it. (Truth be told I never liked Joe and Joseph sounds so damned
] formal) However, in the interests of keeping things straight, the name is
] Joseph, or if you must Joe, but I will still respond to Josh ;-)

Joseph, my sheepish apologies, too. Don't know how it started, but
you're probably right that it had something to do with the other Josh.
Anyway, I have certainly been guilty.

Hope it feels good to "come out of the closet." Problem fixed, in
any case.

-E
--
Emery Davis
You can reply to

Living Well sf[_9_] General Cooking 5 05-11-2010 04:35 AM
NY Living jay General Cooking 6 01-06-2006 04:24 AM
Living Will midocr Barbecue 4 05-04-2005 01:35 AM
OT Living Will [email protected] Barbecue 7 03-04-2005 10:41 PM