Vino

Default Are Michael Scarpotti and Uranium Committee One and the Same?

Both post to various photography groups. Both claim to be from
Columbus, Ohio. In one of his postings, UC told a poster that had
inquired about problems he was having with a Nikon camera "you
wouldn't have that problem if you didn't use crap jap equipment".
Anyone want to place any bets? On the Internet you can run but not
hide.

Vino
To reply, add "x" between
letters and numbers of
e-mail address.
Vincent

I just had to unblock MS and reload, but both do come from the same
NNTP-Posting-Host IP-address of 216.23.119.186. I'd bet any bottle from my
cellar that they are one in the same. But now that I have 2 names to
killfile, I wonder why so many decent folks like yourself spend so much time
arguing with, or talking about these people, rather than just killfiling and
ignoring them? Trolls love the attention you give to them, you know? Don't
"reward" them, just plonk 'em. Maybe they'll eventually go away and find
another way to get their jollies in life.

\/

"Vino" > wrote in message
> Both post to various photography groups. Both claim to be from
> Columbus, Ohio. In one of his postings, UC told a poster that had
> inquired about problems he was having with a Nikon camera "you
> wouldn't have that problem if you didn't use crap jap equipment".
> Anyone want to place any bets? On the Internet you can run but not
> hide.
>
> Vino
> To reply, add "x" between
> letters and numbers of
> e-mail address.

Lurker

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 00:45:30 GMT, Vino > wrote:

>Both post to various photography groups. Both claim to be from
>Columbus, Ohio. In one of his postings, UC told a poster that had
>inquired about problems he was having with a Nikon camera "you
>wouldn't have that problem if you didn't use crap jap equipment".
>Anyone want to place any bets? On the Internet you can run but not
>hide.
>
>Vino
>To reply, add "x" between
>letters and numbers of
>e-mail address.

<delurk>

According to the headers they are.

Michael Scarpitti

Uranium Committee

<relurk>

Vino

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 02:00:15 GMT, "Vincent" >
wrote:

>I just had to unblock MS and reload, but both do come from the same
>NNTP-Posting-Host IP-address of 216.23.119.186. I'd bet any bottle from my
>cellar that they are one in the same. But now that I have 2 names to
>killfile, I wonder why so many decent folks like yourself spend so much time
>arguing with, or talking about these people, rather than just killfiling and
>ignoring them? Trolls love the attention you give to them, you know? Don't
>"reward" them, just plonk 'em. Maybe they'll eventually go away and find
>another way to get their jollies in life.

Your points are valid. But my problem is that I (and others) waste
time thinking we are in a real discussion before we eventually figure
out that we've been had. I can killfile idiots like Scarpotti but
others respond to them and I have to clear out more trash. Eventually
they do go away. I just try to hasten their decision to do so.

Vino
To reply, add "x" between
letters and numbers of
e-mail address.
Uranium Committee

Vino > wrote in message >. ..
> Both post to various photography groups. Both claim to be from
> Columbus, Ohio. In one of his postings, UC told a poster that had
> inquired about problems he was having with a Nikon camera "you
> wouldn't have that problem if you didn't use crap jap equipment".
> Anyone want to place any bets? On the Internet you can run but not
> hide.
>
> Vino
> To reply, add "x" between
> letters and numbers of
> e-mail address.

Yes. I simply wish to quit using my old e-mail address because I get
so much spam from newsgroups.

MS
Uranium Committee

Vino > wrote in message >. ..
> On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 02:00:15 GMT, "Vincent" >
> wrote:
>
> >I just had to unblock MS and reload, but both do come from the same
> >NNTP-Posting-Host IP-address of 216.23.119.186. I'd bet any bottle from my
> >cellar that they are one in the same. But now that I have 2 names to
> >killfile, I wonder why so many decent folks like yourself spend so much time
> >arguing with, or talking about these people, rather than just killfiling and
> >ignoring them? Trolls love the attention you give to them, you know? Don't
> >"reward" them, just plonk 'em. Maybe they'll eventually go away and find
> >another way to get their jollies in life.

> Your points are valid. But my problem is that I (and others) waste
> time thinking we are in a real discussion before we eventually figure
> out that we've been had. I can killfile idiots like Scarpotti but
> others respond to them and I have to clear out more trash. Eventually
> they do go away. I just try to hasten their decision to do so.
>
> Vino
> To reply, add "x" between
> letters and numbers of
> e-mail address.

I'm no idiot, Sir. I simply refuse to accept mythology instead of
scientific fact. If you think oxygen improves wine, keep on believing
it.

There are many myths about wine and photography. Those who accept them
call me names because they have no evidence or scientific explanation
to back them up.
Uranium Committee